In this episode, we sit down with my friend and mentor Mike Worley. Mike is the co-founder and CEO of Clymb Marketing, a web design and inbound marketing agency out of Denver, Colorado. You’ll learn what really goes into building a startup, why investors may be a good or bad idea, and how to choose the right business partner (if it’s right). Mike is an overall brilliant dude, so get ready to take notes!
Beloved, do not imitate evil but imitate good. Whoever does good is from God; whoever does evil has not seen God.” – 3 John 1:11 ESV
Recommended Resource: LeadPages – the fastest way to build landing pages.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Mike Worley (Twitter | Email)
- Clymb Marketing
- Crazy Love, by Francis Chan
- Brennan Manning
- Louie Gigglio
- John Maxwell
- The 7 Day Startup, Dan Norris
- The End of Jobs, by Taylor Pearson
- John 6:63
- The Treasure Principle, by Randy Alcorn
- Proverbs 10:22
- Celebration of Discipline, by Richard Foster
- Cost of Discipleship, by Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- The Master Plan of Evangelism, by Robert E Coleman
- The Lean Startup, by Eric Ries
- Predictable Revenue, by Aaron Ross
Jay Moon says
This is a very practical and helpful podcast for aspiring entrepreneurs. He provides lots of insight and advice from his own experience to help others. Thanks for offering this.