Hi, I’m Roman Randall: an entrepreneur, family man, and a follower of Jesus Christ. I’m the founder of Summit Digital Marketing, a digital marketing company helping businesses get found online and increase their reach, revenue, and impact. I also host a podcast, called The Entrepreneur’s Summit Podcast.
- Born 1990 in St. Louis Park, Minnesota. (Go Vikings!)
- Moved to Chicago, Illinois at age 4, and lived in Chicago from ages 4-23.
- Met Jesus Christ in 2006, never the same person again.
- Graduated from the Moody Bible Institute in 2012.
- Colorado is my favorite state in America. (Telluride is my favorite city!)
- Started freelancing at age 19, doing Digital Marketing and Web Development.
- Founded Roman Randall and Associates, LLC, Summit Digital Marketing, Travel Hacking Academy, and The Entrepreneur’s Summit Podcast. Co-founder of Digit-Oral Publishing Services, LLC.
- Some clients and companies I’ve been blessed to work with: Moody Bible Institute, Walgreens, David C. Cook, Kiefer Swim Products, Dan Kennedy & Glazer-Kennedy Insider’s Circle (GKIC), Asbury Seminary,
- Married to Abby, my best friend and the love of my life.
- I like to fish, shoot guns, and snowboard.