Hi, I’m Roman Randall: an entrepreneur, family man, and a follower of Jesus Christ. I’m the Founder of Summit Digital Marketing, a digital marketing company helping businesses get found online and increase their reach, revenue, and impact. I also am the Founder of Randall Properties and Kona Ice of South Westminster.
My mission is to encourage, educate, and empower others through my writing and my work. On this blog, I write about faith, entrepreneurship, careers, and creativity. (For marketing tips, check out our company’s blog.)
- Born 1990 in St. Louis Park, Minnesota. (Go Vikings!)
- Moved to Chicago, Illinois at age 4, and lived in Chicago from ages 4-23. (Go Blackhawks!)
- Met the Lord Jesus Christ in 2006, never the same person again.
- Graduated from the Moody Bible Institute in 2012 with a B.A. in Biblical Studies.
- Colorado is my favorite state in America. (Telluride is my favorite city!)
- Started freelancing at age 19, doing digital marketing and web development.
- Founded Summit Digital Marketing, Travel Hacking Academy, and The Entrepreneur’s Summit Podcast. Co-founder of Digit-Oral Publishing Services, LLC.
- Some clients and companies I’ve been blessed to work with: The Bible Project, Moody Bible Institute, Walgreens, Kona Ice, David C. Cook, Asbury Theological Seminary, Asbury University, and Dan Kennedy.
- Married to Abby, my best friend and the love of my life.
- I like to read, write, hike, climb, hang out with family & friends, and play Catan.
- I’m an INFJ and a Type 8.
- Books: See them here.
- Places: Colorado, British Columba, Greece, and Israel.
- Businesses: Basecamp, Buffer, Southwest Airlines, Costco, Amazon, and Chick-Fil-A.
- Entrepreneurs: Walt Disney, Chip and Joanna Gaines.
- TV Shows: Madam Secretary and Making A Murderer.
- Movies: Passion of the Christ, 13 Hours, and Coco.
- Music: Chris Stapleton.