Hi, I’m Roman Randall: an entrepreneur, family man, and a follower of Jesus Christ. I’m the founder of Summit Digital Marketing, a digital marketing company helping businesses get found online and increase their reach, revenue, and impact. I also host a podcast, called The Entrepreneur’s Summit Podcast.
My mission is to encourage, educate, and empower others through my writing and my work. On this blog, I write about faith, entrepreneurship, careers, and creativity. (For marketing tips, check out our company’s blog.)
- Born 1990 in St. Louis Park, Minnesota. (Go Vikings!)
- Moved to Chicago, Illinois at age 4, and lived in Chicago from ages 4-23. (Go Blackhawks!)
- Met the Lord Jesus Christ in 2006, never the same person again.
- Graduated from the Moody Bible Institute in 2012 with a B.A. in Biblical Studies.
- Colorado is my favorite state in America. (Telluride is my favorite city!)
- Started freelancing at age 19, doing digital marketing and web development.
- Founded Summit Digital Marketing, Travel Hacking Academy, and The Entrepreneur’s Summit Podcast. Co-founder of Digit-Oral Publishing Services, LLC.
- Some clients and companies I’ve been blessed to work with: The Bible Project, Moody Bible Institute, Walgreens, Kona Ice, David C. Cook, Asbury Theological Seminary, Asbury University, and Dan Kennedy.
- Married to Abby, my best friend and the love of my life.
- I like to read, write, hike, climb, hang out with family & friends, and play Catan.
- I’m an INFJ and a Type 8.
- Books: See them here.
- Places: Colorado, British Columba, Greece, and Israel.
- Businesses: Basecamp, Buffer, Southwest Airlines, Costco, Amazon, and Chick-Fil-A.
- Entrepreneurs: Walt Disney, Chip and Joanna Gaines.
- TV Shows: Madam Secretary and Making A Murderer.
- Movies: Passion of the Christ, 13 Hours, and Coco.
- Music: Chris Stapleton.