Joe has been serving in Christian ministry since he was 11 years old. He’s been a worship leader for over 40 years. Served as Director of Living Word Christian Center’s School of Ministry under Dr. Bill Winston. As well as running his Bible Training Center, World Missions and Foundations ministry. Since 2005 Joe has been founding pastor at Family Life Christian Center in the Chicago suburbs. Joe studied for the ministry under Dr. Bill Winston as well as Andrew Wommack at Charis Bible College.
His ordination is under Faith Ministries Alliance. In 2008 Joe founded Joseph Barlow Ministries, a non-profit with a mission to teach God’s word to the nations as well as bring forth music that touches peoples lives.Joe’s spiritual sensitivity and love for God have been a blessing to thousands in the US and many foreign countries. Joe has a passion for teaching people to come into a real understanding of their relationship with God.
On this episode, you will learn:
- What to consider and think about before planting a church or starting a nonprofit
- The ‘must-haves’ for any pastor, church planter, founder, leader, and/or family man
- The two things Joe believes are the key to successfully raising kids
- How to keep your marriage love STRONG, even with lots of kids and work on your plate
- How to know whether or not God is leading you to pursue something
The LORD does not let the righteous go hungry, but he thwarts the craving of the wicked.” – Proverbs 10:3 (ESV)
Recommended Resource: No B.S. Direct Marketing by Dan Kennedy
Mentioned in this episode:
- Joe’s Music
- Joe’s Sermons
- Family Life Christian Center
- Hearing The Voice of God and Journaling (Joe’s online course)
- Follow Joe on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Roman’s Marketing Business
- School of Ministry at Living Word Christian Center
- Pastor Bill Winston
- Growing Kids God’s Way (www.gfi.org)
- Equipping Men by Norm Wakefield
- Keep Your Love On by Danny Silk
- Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcom Gladwell
- Kenneth Hagin
- The Four Hour Workweek by Tim Ferris
The song at the end of this episode is Decisions and Resolutions by Joe Barlow.
Have a question, or want to make a suggestion? We’d love to hear from you! Click here to send us a message.