One reason why I REALLY like blogs is because blogs are a fantastic way for people to share their wisdom, expertise, experience, and stories. There is so much to learn from so many brilliant people, and blogs are a fantastic way to share all this wisdom and knowledge with each other.
Listed below are some of my favorite blogs and bloggers whom I believe can help you grow in your faith.
- This is a blog written by Tony Campolo and friends. This blog is focused on living the words and ways of Jesus Christ. This blog is VERY insighful and inspiring, and will encourage you to live out your faith with love and courage each and every day. And since there are different writers writing on this blog you will get fresh perspectives on different topics, all of which are focused on living the ways of Jesus Christ. Follow the blog on Twitter at @TonyCampolo
- I have no clue where I first heard about Pastor Steven Furtick, but somehow and someway I did (and boy am I glad!). Pastor Furtick is a young pastor out in North Carolina whose goal is to inspire audacious faith in the lives of others (and he certainly does that!). Read his blog, read his book, listen to his messages! (Search “Elevation Church Podcast”). You will be glad you did! Follow him on Twitter at @StevenFurtick
- This is a magazine, but they also have a blog/website where many of their articles from their magazine appear on their website (which you can read for free). Their are a various different contributors to Relevant, so you are always getting fresh, new perspectives on topics that matter (and sometimes get ignored or tossed aside on Sundays). A great magazine with great content. Well worth reading. Follow Relevant Magazine on Twitter at @RELEVANTmag
- Don miller is one of my favorite authors, with one of the best blogs out there. His books are phenomenal and so is his blog. I don’t need to say anything else about him. Go and read his stuff. You’ll be glad you did. Follow Don on Twitter at @donmilleris
- Michael Hyatt’s blog was one of the first blogs I ever started reading. He is dedicated to helping people live and lead life on purpose, and as a Christian, he writes from a Christian perspective. I have found his posts to be very helpful, insightful, and encouraging. He also gives away a lot of free books/stuff, which is an extra bonus to reading and subscribing to his blog! Follow him on twitter at @MichaelHyatt
Which blogs have you found to be most helpful to you? Feel free to leave a comment below and let us know which ones you enjoy reading and reccommend others read!