Listen/Subscribe: iTunes | Android | Sticher
Today’s question comes from Derek in Seattle, and he asks: “How do you go about getting clients and doing sales?” In this episode, we’ll discuss a few ways to attract more clients, and how you can can close the deal once you’re talking with a prospect.
Have a question that you’d like answered on the podcast? Click here to ask it!
In this episode you will learn:
- The top four ways to attract customers when your starting your own business.
- How to do sales the right way, so that you can “close the deal” once you’ve got appointments with prospects.
- Possibly the #1 most important “customer-generating” marketing tactic of all time (hint: it comes from the book of Proverbs).
Mentioned in this episode:
- Google Business Listing
- Facebook Business Page
- Quick Sprout / Neil Patel
- Pay per click advertising blog
- Click here to enter our free book giveaway
Related podcast episodes:
- The Two Foundational Elements You Must Have When Starting A Business, with Tim Newell (Episode 004)
- How To Start A Business and Leave Your Corporate Job When You Have A Wife and Kids, with Mike Ruman (Episode 015)
Thanks for listening to The Entrepreneur’s Summit Podcast! If you’ve enjoy listening, we’d be honored (and extremely grateful) if you left us a review and rating on iTunes. Doing so helps us reach more people across the world. Thanks in advance!