Listen/Subscribe: iTunes | Android | Sticher
Today’s question comes from Derek in Seattle, and he asks: “How do you go about getting clients and doing sales?” In this episode, we’ll discuss a few ways to attract more clients, and how you can can close the deal once you’re talking with a prospect.
Have a question that you’d like answered on the podcast? Click here to ask it!
In this episode you will learn:
- The top four ways to attract customers when your starting your own business.
- How to do sales the right way, so that you can “close the deal” once you’ve got appointments with prospects.
- Possibly the #1 most important “customer-generating” marketing tactic of all time (hint: it comes from the book of Proverbs).
Do you see a man skillful in his work? He will stand before kings; he will not stand before obscure…
Mentioned in this episode:
- Google Business Listing
- Facebook Business Page
- Quick Sprout / Neil Patel
- Pay per click advertising blog
- Click here to enter our free book giveaway
Related podcast episodes:
- The Two Foundational Elements You Must Have When Starting A Business, with Tim Newell (Episode 004)
- How To Start A Business and Leave Your Corporate Job When You Have A Wife and Kids, with Mike Ruman (Episode 015)
Thanks for listening to The Entrepreneur’s Summit Podcast! If you’ve enjoy listening, we’d be honored (and extremely grateful) if you left us a review and rating on iTunes. Doing so helps us reach more people across the world. Thanks in advance!
Mark Michon says
This was great Roman! Looking forward to listening to more of your podcasts!
Roman Randall says
Thanks Mark, glad you liked it!