Today’s question comes from Mary in the Philippines, and she asks: “How do you motivate yourself to work/study hard?” If you are looking for some practical ways to stay motivated, this episode is for you.
In this episode you will learn:
- Four practical ways to stay motivated in your work or studies.
- One big reason many people feel unmotivated in their work (and how to fix it).
- About a tool that can provide fascinating insights into how you are wired.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Enter the free book giveaway
- Submit a question to be answered on the podcast
- Clifton StrengthsFinder® Test
- StrengthsFinder 2.0, by Tom Rath