PJ Simmons is a friend, fellow entrepreneur and podcaster, and the founder of Gospel Driven Entrepreneur: A community of entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs who are passionate about seeing God glorified through their businesses.
You don’t have to have it all figured out from the beginning to get started. Understanding develops, vision grows, and the destination becomes more clear as you begin to take action and make progress. Hear PJ’s story and be inspired and encouraged!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The unique business-building and world-changing opportunities podcasting (aka, “on-demand audio”) offers people, organizations, and businesses.
- How focusing on a specific target audience helps you be more effective – whether in business or in podcasting.
- The simple and affordable technology you need to setup a podcast. (It’s probably not as “high tech” as you think.)
- Different ways you can grow and monetize your podcast.
“The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.” – Colossians 1:15-17 NIV
Mentioned in the show:
- Enter Roman’s monthly free book giveaway (or, text FREEBOOK to 44222)
- Gospel Driven Entrepreneur| iTunes | Stitcher
- Follow GDE on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn
- Follow PJ Simmons on Twitter
- John Lee Dumas | Entrepreneur On Fire | Free Podcast Course
- GarageBand (Available in App Store)
- Libsyn (Recommend hosting for podcasts and audio files)
- ThemeForest WordPress Templates
- Tumblr (PJ used Tumblr to test his podcast idea.)
- Call Recorder for Skype (to record interviews)
- Southland Christian Church | Southland’s Podcast
- Colossians 1:15-17
- The Lean Startup, by Eric Ries