On today’s episode, we talk with Anthony Perrine. Anthony owns a gas station & convenience store in Kenosha, Wisconsin, and is also a full-time youth pastor at Great Lakes Church.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The pros and cons of being in business and in full-time ministry at the same time
- How the type of business you start can compliment your business venture
- Anthony’s advice to aspiring entrepreneurs who want to start a business
“In all toil there is profit, but mere talk tends only to poverty.” – Proverbs 14:23 (ESV)
Recommended Resource: The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau
Mentioned in this episode:
- Lou Perrine’s Gas Station
- Great Lakes Church
- New Ideas From Dead CEOs
- The Story of Christian Theology
Have a question, or want to make a suggestion? We’d love to hear from you! Click here to send us a message.